Thursday, January 3, 2008

Putri Marisha Faruk




Direct and Honest



The first time I see her it was nearly nothing came to mind that I dare to even think will she be mine. So lovely, cheerful, no one will ever get bored around her. In fact I never get to introduce my self to her properly. In this phase I let destiny do their things, and it happened. Moment by moment, incident by incident, coincident that match, until all becomes smile by smile.

30 April 2007

Never thought she would return my feelings, but never doubt my feelings will bring sorrow to me. This day we both promise to care each other, take a good care of each other. And this care blossom, even though it had to through tears and pain eventually the results is always happiness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sweet...
moga langgeng.. apalagi skrg uda ada baby.. blessed u guys... :)